Hurry, shops closes 10/8/2017.
Congratulations to all that made the Winter Squads!!!
|16 ( not 7)
Register Online if you make the Squad
- Go to www.Porterridgeabc.com
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT (As a returning cheerleader(s) from either the High or Middle School)
- Log into your account – this is a good time to review all your (the parent) info to make sure everything is up to date –
- On Home Page Click the big orange REGISTER NOW Button upper right side
- At drop down choose All
- Choose the link for JV or Varsity depending on the team you made
- Click “Continue”
- Choose which Athlete you want to register
- Verify all information is correct. If you want your athlete to get emails and texts (I would HIGHLY recommend this), please fill out the appropriate boxes. To get texts you have to choose a wireless provider. For the privacy settings I choose “Roster” for my daughters.
- Keep the “Practice” and “Games” boxes checked
- Hit “Submit”
- Have the athlete read the Student Pledge and check the box to accept it
- Parent read the Parent Pledge and check the box to accept it
- Hit “Submit”
- Review all info and hit “Complete” if everything is correct or edit those that are not.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT (NEW TO PORTER RIDGE CHEER)
- Go to Register Now (Orange button on left)
- Register child for Winter Cheerleading (see above)
- Register yourself (PARENT) for Booster Club Website – there is no fee
- Follow prompts and enter all information
- Add child(ren) and enter the child’s information
- Complete Registration process as explained above
First day of Tryouts will be Saturday September 23 10am - 3pm in the Gym. We will break for Lunch.
Final day of tryouts will be Monday September 25 6pm- ? S
Squads will be announced on this page no later that 11pm.
On Saturday you can wear any type of practice wear.
On Monday you must wear black running shorts, solid white tshirt and white cheer shoes or tennis shoes. Nothing on shorts should indicate association with the school or a gym. you may wear a bow, but it is not required. If you do wear a bow it must not include anything that would associate you with a gym or school i.e. "PR" or "Pirates" etc.
If you tried out or are currently participating in Fall Sports, your paperwork is still good. We are going to an online form system. For tryouts, just turn in Physical and Insurance form until we hear otherwise.
2017 FORM PACKET